This guide is intended to assist in your environmental studies writing and research.
- News & Controversy - current events, hot topics, issues under debate
- Articles - databases and journals to start with, journals for review articles
- Books - using the Brandeis library catalog, tips for finding the book in the correct building, requesting books from other libraries
- Websites - governmental sites, meta sites of links, and tips on evaluating websitess
- Reference - dictionaries and encyclopedias, statistics, handbooks
- Organizations - professional organizations and research centers (i.e., SERC or Woods Hole)
- Writing & Citing - style guide, citation management tools, tips for writing a good research paper, information on the writing center