Unlike materials from the stacks, reserve materials have the following restrictions:
- Check out periods for reserve materials are:
- 2 hours for books
- 4 hours for video and audio materials
- Reserve materials cannot be renewed.
- We ask students to wait 15 minutes before trying to check out an item for a second time.
- Students may check out one reserve item at a time.
- Reserve items can only be used in the library.
- Library-owned books may be taken out of the library within 2 hours of closing. They must be returned when the library opens the following morning: current library hours.
- Personal items cannot leave the library.
Late fees are $2.00 per hour for reserve materials (more information on library fees). Please hand returns to a desk worker to make sure the item is checked into system. To dispute a reserve fine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.