Consultations for Science and Research
Schedule a free consultation with our Research and Instruction Librarians.
For general questions, you can also use the following services:
- Drop-in: Stop by our Research Help Desk on Goldfarb 1. Our hours are Monday- Thursday, 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Friday, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Consultation: Schedule a research consultation with a subject librarian or specialist; consultations can be offered in person or online via Zoom.
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: Use the "Chat with a Librarian" button on any of the Research pages to chat with a librarian during service hours.
- Phone: 781-736-4627
Who can get a consultation?
Consultation services are available to Brandeis community members, including
- graduate students
- faculty and researchers
What might a consultation with our Science Librarian look like?
- Get help articulating and focusing research topics
- Find the right search tools, databases, and technology for effective research strategies
- Get help evaluating and citing sources, and managing citations for your work
- Get help locating or formatting data and metadata