Upload a new file to My Content menu:
- Sign in Brandeis ArcGIS Online.
- Go to Content > My Content.
- Click Add Item.
- Browse to the file you want to upload.
- Fill out required text fields (e.g., title, tags). If uploading a .csv file, check that the appropriate location fields, time zone, etc. have been selected.
- Fill out optional text fields, if desired.
- Click Add Item to upload file to My Content.
- You can add/edit additional details about your file on its Item Details page after the file has been uploaded to My Content.
Note: You can also add your uploaded files from ArcGIS Online's map viewer by selecting Add > Search for Layers > My Content.