Life Sciences @ Brandeis is truly interdisciplinary. You don't know where your research will take you! Whether you are just getting started in exploring the literature, or continuing your journey, this Library Guide is a modest attempt to put the most prominent biosciences research tools in one place.
- Background Information for dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks.
- Books offers a browsing tool for navigating the Library of Congress classification scheme.
- Journals lists the most popular titles geared toward Life Scientists.
- Protocols offer step-by-step procedures and methods for conducting research at the bench.
- Databases are the place to look when searching for articles on a specific research topic.
- Websites offers links to other universities and organizations with Life Sciences specialities.
- Human Genetics lists some resources specific to researchin that area.
- Neurosciences take you to the research guide for neurosciences.