To help you meet the many parts of the challenge ahead, we've created this guide. It will help you at different points along your path to completion:
- Understanding exactly what is expected of you
- How to do an extended research project and what are some key databases we recommend
- How to use Interlibrary Loan to acquire any materials Brandeis may not own
- Learn about citation tools which can make the daunting task of keeping your citations in order a lot easier!
- Lastly, how to submit your thesis to the Brandeis Archives and about your choices of publishing in an online repository